Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:11:27 PM EDT
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Handguns.html

not a bad selection....

$1,059.00 for warrior, good price?

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:47:02 PM EDT
SO SO price. By the time you add in shipping and cost of FFL I can get around here for the same price or less. And I can look at it first.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:47:27 PM EDT
It's an OK price. 1025 + tax for me.
Look around and ask FFLs what they do on the price.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:34:26 PM EDT
I'm sorry, but I just think that the Kimber Warrior is just overpriced for what you are geting. This is coming from a big Kimber fan. I only will own series 1 Kimbers, and on my Custom Carry I have gone back to the standard guide rod, but the two Warriors I've shot haven't impressed me. And yes, I'm not in harm's way or anything. I just think for that kind of money you should get a lot more gun.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:42:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By reinhardt:
I'm sorry, but I just think that the Kimber Warrior is just overpriced for what you are geting. This is coming from a big Kimber fan. I only will own series 1 Kimbers, and on my Custom Carry I have gone back to the standard guide rod, but the two Warriors I've shot haven't impressed me. And yes, I'm not in harm's way or anything. I just think for that kind of money you should get a lot more gun.

And this pertains to the topic how?

Thanks for the heads up.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:47:53 PM EDT
It would be a good price if was an OTD price. If you don't need the rail, check Gunbroker.com and Auctionarms.com for the Kimber 25th Anniversary Custom. You should be able to find one where your end cost will be under $800. IMO it's a better deal than the Warrior for $1050 - $1100 and I've owned both. (Still have the Warrior, gave the Custom as a present to my best friend).
Top Top