Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2002 7:44:55 AM EDT
wearing some Spegel Rosewood grips.

Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the AJAX rosewood on mine. These are a little more ornate with curly cues top and bottom on each checkered side. Did you notice the grip screw holes were "off" just a lttle bit, sig_230? I love my $199 FEG so I got it some nice grips.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have the AJAX rosewood on mine. These are a little more ornate with curly cues top and bottom on each checkered side. Did you notice the grip screw holes were "off" just a lttle bit, sig_230? I love my $199 FEG so I got it some nice grips.

No, I haven't had any problem at all. Actually, the Spegels in this photo are now on a FM M-95 HiPower and this one is wearing some Hogue Kingwood grips. The holes have lined up perfectly for both. I just swapped the grips for some very good reason that totally escapes me at the present time.

Here is a pic of the FM with the Kingwood grips.

Remember kids, these grips were swapped by a professional GripSwapper on a closed swap table. Do not try this at home.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I carried one just exactly like the top photo for several months once.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice! I like the Hogue kingwood grips so much I might have to pick up a set. My FM Detective looks and feels good with Hogue rubber wrap-arounds but I'd like to have a nice wood set.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's mine.  With Houges, sorry, no wood...it came with the chintzy plastic grips I took off.

Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
STOP THAT!

Your making me want to reach for my American Express Card!

(Sig P226 - Don't leave home without it...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top