Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 9:53:17 PM EDT
I was checking these out , when I realized these magazines have a spring that looked like a mouse trap .

I got to a Hi Power site and sure enough they were refering to this spring as the "mouse trap" mags.

But since they all knew what they were talking about they didnt discuss what they are for .

Do all Hi power and clones take an interchangable mag. Or are there differant mags for differant clones ?

RL
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]

As far as I know, all HPs & clones in 9mm take the same mags.

The mousetrap spring on some of them ejects the mag when the mag release is pressed, overcoming the friction of the mag safety.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks For the scoop.......I'm a little behind the curve sometimes . When I fist saw it I though " oh shit I broke something!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top