Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/25/2014 11:13:36 AM EDT
I know with the rebate going on I could get a USP Compact or P30 for less, but I already own both and really want a P2000

I just got Palmetto's email flyer with Black Friday pistol prices, and the P2000 is on there listed at $749, $766 after shipping. I think the last price I saw on one at my LGS was $899 plus tax.

So, I think $766 shipped sounds like a decent price, but I want to verify with you guys before clicking that button.

ETA: 9mm DA/SA V3.

Edit 2: I had been saving for a VP9, but I prefer DA/SA over striker, and much of the allure of the VP was its price. $766 is close enough to that price that I'd rather go with a hammer I think.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I paid that for a used V2 LEM .40, but I needed it to be set up exactly like my duty gun

(Not allowed to practice with un-issued ammo, they won't issue you ammo to practice )
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I paid that for a used V2 LEM .40, but I needed it to be set up exactly like my duty gun

(Not allowed to practice with un-issued ammo, they won't issue you ammo to practice )
View Quote
Yeah, I have a used V2 SK that I think I paid about the same for, but I don't remember exactly and am at work so I can't go check a receipt

I think Im going to FO.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:30:24 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, I fent.

So now this is an announcement of a deal alert?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got a shipping notification, somehow . I may have pics tomorrow afternoon
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top