Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/16/2003 9:14:40 PM EDT
I've ordered a USP .40 Compact and was wondering if anyone knows if a .357 Sig barrel is avaiable anywhere to convert the gun, and if so, where I could get a hold of one.


Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:28:21 AM EDT
Jarvis offers them. They quoted me a dealer price of $150. Maybe we could get a group buy!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:28:36 AM EDT
If you want an HK barrel, contact SPC http://www.hkpartsonline.com/ I got my .357 Sig bbl from them a month or so ago for $225. It came date coded but no serial number. Mine was an AB so then I had to find an AB .40C to mate up with it (just so they would match, no other reason). At that time they only had 7 left and said that HK was no longer going to sell barrels separately, so if they have any left, move quick.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top