Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2005 5:19:31 PM EDT
Is there any such thing? Checked the tacked links, no luck. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 of them on my 10rd G30 mags. I got the pistol and the +2 before the ban and then put them on after it. The ones I have do not set flush with the mag well, but that is okay because it gives me a alittle extra grip. If you want some pics email me and will show you what mine looks like.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Why not just put in a G21 mag with grip extention for 13rds?
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why not just put in a G21 mag with grip extention for 13rds?

Couple of reasons.
1 It is going to be one of my carry pieces and I dont want tht long mag sticking out the back of my shirt.
2 I love the ones I have on my G 27 they make the pistol fit my hand oh so nice.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the pierce grip extensions, for the factory 10 round mags, but no extra capacity...  As I understood it, there are no +2 extensions for the G30.  Am I wrong?  If so, who makes them, and where can you get them?  One or two extra rounds could make a difference.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:00:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got the pierce grip extensions, for the factory 10 round mags, but no extra capacity...  As I understood it, there are no +2 extensions for the G30.  Am I wrong?  If so, who makes them, and where can you get them?  One or two extra rounds could make a difference.  Thanks.

Yep, thats exactly what I am trying to figure out.. This post is mearly trolling for answeres.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I have not seen the +2s but I have held one with the Glock finger extention and liked it a lot. Then again you probably have too but are asking about the +2s. Just thought I would throw that out incase you had not seen them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, thats exactly what I am trying to figure out.. This post is mearly trolling for answeres.

I guess I originally posted in this thread as a result of someone elses reply.  Which got me wondering the same thing as you.  Unless I misread his statement, it seems someone claims to have what you seek.  I would also be interested in futher clarification...  the qoute is as follows.

Quoted:
I have 3 of them on my 10rd G30 mags. I got the pistol and the +2 before the ban and then put them on after it. The ones I have do not set flush with the mag well, but that is okay because it gives me a alittle extra grip. If you want some pics email me and will show you what mine looks like.

[email protected]

So the real questions are, who makes/made them?  And are they in fact a +2 extension, and are they still available somewhere?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought some Pearce grip +2 extensions from Lone Wolf for 45/10mm

They are on this page:

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/products.asp?prod=62&curRecIdx=41#Pearce

I haven't installed them yet but they seem to be good quality and look alot like to Glock +2 for 9mm.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They are on this page:

I haven't installed them yet but they seem to be good quality and look alot like to Glock +2 for 9mm.

Okay I see those, but it states: "This magazine extension adds two rounds capacity to factory pre-ban high capacity 45 ACP & 10mm, M/20, & 21 Only."

I'm thinking that does not mean the G30?  If you're actually putting these extensions on the G30, let me know how it works out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are on this page:

Okay I see those, but it states: "This magazine extension adds two rounds capacity to factory pre-ban high capacity 45 ACP & 10mm, M/20, & 21 Only."

I'm thinking that does not mean the G30?  If you're actually putting these extensions on the G30, let me know how it works out.

No, I bought them for a G20.  I thought that since the +2 for 9mm works with the G26 and the G17, the +2 for 45 would work on the compact models also.  

It is interesting that the above statement mentions "pre-ban".  Maybe it was written before the ban expired since adding two rounds to a ten round back then would be illegal.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Just recieved an e-mail from Loan Wolf they said there is no such beast. Wish Pearce would get on it I could use a few.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just recieved an e-mail from Loan Wolf they said there is no such beast. Wish Pearce would get on it I could use a few.

I had not been able to find any, thanks for getting the answer.  I really like the G30 for carry.  I use the Pearce grip extensions anyway, they fit my hand a lot better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#15]
This is what it says on the bottom of my +2 for my G30.

SUPER 2
10MM/45ACP

2 came with the gun and the 3rd one I got buy posting a WTB add on Strumgewehr. I just posted that I wanted one with what mine said on the bottom and I got a few replies and took the best deal. They work great for me and a get a extra 2 rounds. If somebody wants to post the pics I have let me know and I will email it to you and you can post it here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

SUPER 2
10MM/45ACP

2 came with the gun and the 3rd one I got buy posting a WTB add on Strumgewehr. I just posted that I wanted one with what mine said on the bottom and I got a few replies and took the best deal. They work great for me and a get a extra 2 rounds. If somebody wants to post the pics I have let me know and I will email it to you and you can post it here.

Sure, send me the pictures.  You've really got me interested in seeing these on a 30.  Since nobody else seems to have done it just yet.  I'll put them up on screen.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SUPER 2
10MM/45ACP

Sure, send me the pictures.  You've really got me interested in seeing these on a 30.  Since nobody else seems to have done it just yet.  I'll put them up on screen.

If anyone knows of a source through a dealer that would be great.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#18]
There the same ones as for the G21 mags, they work just fine, 15 rounds for the G21, 12 rounds for the G30, they are made by Pearce.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There the same ones as for the G21 mags, they work just fine, 15 rounds for the G21, 12 rounds for the G30, they are made by Pearce.

Will thy sit flush with the bottem of the grip or is there a gap?

ETA: have any pics?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I looked when I first got my 30 but couldn't find any.  Just the Pearce grip extenders.  There is a +1 for the 36.

There is one for the 36.  I have two of them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Below is the pic of my G30 with the +2 I described above. It does not set flush in the magwell, but that is fine with me. It gives me a little extra grip and a comfortable lower finger grove.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Shooter, thanks for posting the pic.  At least now I can see what it was you were talking about.  Not sure if that would work for me though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top