Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 4/24/2011 8:38:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/25/2011 6:42:38 AM EDT by Stump70]
Does such a creature exist? Someone link me to a list please if possible of various make and brands..
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 10:04:32 PM EDT
I have a  magazine speed loader for Ruger mark pistols and there are 22 revolver speed loaders also available. Google it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 5:30:49 AM EDT
You can always try the 'tampon' string method ppl have used with the Black Dog AR mags...

As far as others go, it depends on the type of pistol/mag - as mentioned the Rugers have a screw that sticks out both sides of the mag and attached to the spring and/or follower.. The 'speed loader' is made to push on the screw and relieve the spring tension..

Link Posted: 4/25/2011 9:01:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 5:02:45 PM EDT
hks makes some
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 6:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/27/2011 6:39:55 PM EDT by frog5215]
Shame about about your Google.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:20:28 PM EDT
I have the HKS's and they work well.
Top Top