Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 11:02:00 AM EDT
is there a .22 pistol that has a carbine conversion kit. I know the neo, but the carbine kit is a while out isnt it?

anything else?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinkin if you add a stock to a pistol, it becomes an SBR. Unless said pistol has a 16" barrel. It will cost you a $200 Tax Stamp for an SBR.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 to what trukreltrog said.

Not sure what you're going for, but do you know about these?

Buckmark Rifles. They take the same mags as Buckmark pistols. Pretty much a stretched out Buckmark pistol with a stock.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm thinkin if you add a stock to a pistol, it becomes an SBR. Unless said pistol has a 16" barrel. It will cost you a $200 Tax Stamp for an SBR.

of course. I guess I should have been more clear. I was talking about something like the 1911 carbine kits, that use a 16" barrel, and attachable stock.

I was seeing if anyone other than beretta made a carbine conversion  kit with a stock and 16" barrel
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
the NEO is the only .22 handgun with a carbine conversion?

damn, any idea when the conversion will be available?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the NEO is the only .22 handgun with a carbine conversion?

damn, any idea when the conversion will be available?

I'm not positive, but I thought that I saw them for sale once.  Naturally I can't remember where.  You might just want to google it and see if you can find one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
sooo, berretta usa says that teh carbine conversion is on hold due to the release of the px4. the representative said it will be out sometime the middle of next year. so bassically probably years if ever.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw an article in a gun rag years ago that featured an M3 grease gun style wire stock attached to a 16" replacement barrel High Standard pistol.  Since the stock was attached to the barrel, the article said it was legal (not a SBR).  It was a cool set-up.  I wish it was available commercially.
Link Posted: 8/2/2008 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#8]
The Walther GSP combo...

http://www.carlwalther.com/images/gspr_blue_1.jpg

Pricey, but nice. Pic swiped from this site...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top