Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2003 7:03:21 AM EST
Is there such a thing?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:26:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/8/2003 1:37:40 PM EST by GaryM]
Yes, one called the Grendel (don't recall manufacturer) and one made by AMT, yup, it is one of the automag series. I even have one if I can find the picture I will post it. Not the most reliable it jams frequently but it is different and fun to shoot.

It is the one on the left...
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:43:52 PM EST
The Grendel P-30. Came with a double-stack 30 rd mag that fit flush in the grip. Just the mag now is $100, if you can find one. Before the ban, you could find the gun at any gun show for $130 with two mags. You can probably find a picture of it somewhere on the web. Not a very pretty piece, but a lot of firepower.
Top Top