Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:44:25 AM EDT
  The posts i have read through are for the standard 5" barreled versions of the 1911 but i want something around my 4.25" barrel and officers frame.  Does anyone make this?  I see the the 5" will work but it seems like it will have a gap up front and i wont have the same sights or sight radious.  Then again i dont know if ill be able to tell a difference in the .75" extra.  One thing about the longer slide is that it wont fit in my holster so it will be purely a pick up and shoot setup.  So do i have any options or am i pretty much stuck with the 5" ones?  I see Jarvis, Ciner, Wilson Combat, and kimber all have the full size kits.  Thanks, Major      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top