Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2009 1:07:10 PM EDT
I'm looking at the BladeTech holster for a XDM-9 and TR2 light combo.

Do you guys know if this would work?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-Light-Holster-w-DOH-SR-Loop-pr-952.html
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I would call them to confirm, but I know my XDm fits every holster I have for my XDs. However I have no experiance with bladetech... yet I am looking at one for the PX4. It appears the blade tech is sealed at the muzzle, and that would explain the 5" and 4" specific models. The XDm has a 4.5 barrel so IF it does fit, you will need the 5" version. I know my firend just got one for his 45tact with TLR2 prior to me deploying. However I never seen it. He really like it. I would just shoot them a call or email and wait for a word from the horses mouth.

***EDIT*** Post the results from you call if you would not mind for people searching later.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I spoke with a rep from Springfield while I was looking at XD(M)'s she stated holsters for the 5" XD's would fit the XD(m)'s

YMMV as always...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top