Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/3/2003 9:39:19 PM EST
In the list of places off limits in Wyoming, packing.org, one of the places says:

"Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic liquor and malt beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose."

This means places like bars right? Not restaruants that primarily serves food but also serves liquor??
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 1:58:08 PM EST
Not sure on Wyoming but if it reads the same as Arizona anywhere that "serves" alcoholic beverages! So yes that would mean resteraunts! You might try posting on the Hometown forums too you might get someone who missed it here!
Top Top