Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:28:31 AM EST
I'm getting a Glock soon and was thinking about getting a green G17. I wanted to see some pics of them if anyone had them (any model is fine). Thanks much!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:53:42 PM EST
I just bought one, I'll post it soon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:07:51 AM EST
NO
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:09:10 AM EST
here's my back up/ off duty G27.. i never leave home without it.

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:13:00 AM EST
Aim4MyHead: Thanks for the pics! I'm actually stuck between getting a G17 and a G27. I'll most likely get both but leaning toward getting the G17 1st as I don't have a 9mm gun yet. Who makes that mag extension on your gun? I held a G27 the other day and liked it except my little finger and nothing to wrap around. Looks like that extension whould solve the problem.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:19:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By mh454:
Aim4MyHead: Thanks for the pics! I'm actually stuck between getting a G17 and a G27. I'll most likely get both but leaning toward getting the G17 1st as I don't have a 9mm gun yet. Who makes that mag extension on your gun? I held a G27 the other day and liked it except my little finger and nothing to wrap around. Looks like that extension whould solve the problem.

That's a Pearce plus one. After the 13th you can put the plus 2 on 'em.

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:26:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By mh454:

Why not get a G26? Compact as a 27 and a 9mm as well. Best of both worlds.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:33:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By DOA:
Why not get a G26? Compact as a 27 and a 9mm as well. Best of both worlds.

I plan to get a G17 as a plinker/range gun. I'm leaning toward at G27 as my concealed weapon. I would rather have 9 rounds of .40 compared to 10 of 9mm for self defense.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:32:01 PM EST
Here in Wa, a Glock is green cause it got left out in the shade throughout the rainy season.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:36:35 PM EST
A 27 is not a range gun. When I first got mine I went and put 400 + rounds throughit as a function check. Including +P+ ammo. Not real comforatble and my hand was sore afterwards. If you want a range gun or something to shoot for fun get a G19 or something, get teh 27, practice enough to stay proficient. But don't mix the two, play and work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:38:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:43:51 PM EST
My local gun shop has a bunch of them. Why dont you go down to your local shop and look at them for real?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:52:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By THellURider:
A 27 is not a range gun. When I first got mine I went and put 400 + rounds throughit as a function check. Including +P+ ammo. Not real comforatble and my hand was sore afterwards. If you want a range gun or something to shoot for fun get a G19 or something, get teh 27, practice enough to stay proficient. But don't mix the two, play and work.

I never said I'm getting the 27 as a range gun. I plan to get a 17 as a range gun as 9mm is so damn cheap.

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
My local gun shop has a bunch of them. Why dont you go down to your local shop and look at them for real?

I have. I just like pictures!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:18:55 PM EST
[

I never said I'm getting the 27 as a range gun. I plan to get a 17 as a range gun as 9mm is so damn cheap.

No kidding. $3.86 a box at Acadamy.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:47:48 AM EST
here's another for ya.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:50:12 AM EST
Is that a Glock factory option? If not where can I get a green frame?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:52:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By CFFuts:

it's factory.... glock now offers SOME of their models in OD green.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:09:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:

J

Maybe its just me but sometimes I look at them and they look OD... other times they look kinda... well... Tanish colored... I like em either way.

IS that "tactical crayon" or just plain old crayola?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:17:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bear_B:

J

Maybe its just me but sometimes I look at them and they look OD... other times they look kinda... well... Tanish colored... I like em either way.

Everything i own is "tactical" from my sunglasses to my toilet paper

J
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:38:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bear_B:

J

Everything i own is "tactical" from my sunglasses to my toilet paper

J

BDTP (Battle Dress Toilet Paper)
Top Top