Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 6:28:31 AM EDT
I'm getting a Glock soon and was thinking about getting a green G17. I wanted to see some pics of them if anyone had them (any model is fine). Thanks much!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought one, I'll post it soon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
        NO
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
here's my back up/ off duty  G27.. i never leave home without it.

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Aim4MyHead: Thanks for the pics! I'm actually stuck between getting a G17 and a G27. I'll most likely get both but leaning toward getting the G17 1st as I don't have a 9mm gun yet. Who makes that mag extension on your gun? I held a G27 the other day and liked it except my little finger and nothing to wrap around. Looks like that extension whould solve the problem.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Aim4MyHead: Thanks for the pics! I'm actually stuck between getting a G17 and a G27. I'll most likely get both but leaning toward getting the G17 1st as I don't have a 9mm gun yet. Who makes that mag extension on your gun? I held a G27 the other day and liked it except my little finger and nothing to wrap around. Looks like that extension whould solve the problem.

That's a Pearce plus one. After the 13th you can put the plus 2 on 'em.

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why not get a G26? Compact as a 27 and a 9mm as well. Best of both worlds.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why not get a G26? Compact as a 27 and a 9mm as well. Best of both worlds.

I plan to get a G17 as a plinker/range gun. I'm leaning toward at G27 as my concealed weapon. I would rather have 9 rounds of .40 compared to 10 of 9mm for self defense.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Here in Wa, a Glock is green cause it got left out in the shade throughout the rainy season.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#9]
A 27 is not a range gun. When I first got mine I went and put 400 + rounds throughit as a function check. Including +P+ ammo. Not real comforatble and my hand was sore afterwards. If you want a range gun or something to shoot for fun get a G19 or something, get teh 27, practice enough to stay proficient. But don't mix the two, play and work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#11]
My local gun shop has a bunch of them.  Why dont you go down to your local shop and look at them for real?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A 27 is not a range gun. When I first got mine I went and put 400 + rounds throughit as a function check. Including +P+ ammo. Not real comforatble and my hand was sore afterwards. If you want a range gun or something to shoot for fun get a G19 or something, get teh 27, practice enough to stay proficient. But don't mix the two, play and work.

I never said I'm getting the 27 as a range gun. I plan to get a 17 as a range gun as 9mm is so damn cheap.

Quoted:
My local gun shop has a bunch of them.  Why dont you go down to your local shop and look at them for real?

I have. I just like pictures!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#13]
[

I never said I'm getting the 27 as a range gun. I plan to get a 17 as a range gun as 9mm is so damn cheap.

No kidding. $3.86 a box at Acadamy.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#14]
here's another for ya.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Is that a Glock factory option?  If not where can I get a green frame?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

it's factory.... glock now offers  SOME of their models in OD green.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

J

Maybe its just me but sometimes I look at them and they look OD... other times they look kinda... well... Tanish colored... I like em either way.

IS that "tactical crayon" or just plain old crayola?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

J

Maybe its just me but sometimes I look at them and they look OD... other times they look kinda... well... Tanish colored... I like em either way.

Everything i own is "tactical" from my sunglasses to my toilet paper

J
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

J

Everything i own is "tactical" from my sunglasses to my toilet paper

J

BDTP (Battle Dress Toilet Paper)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top