Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2015 3:01:43 PM EDT
Thinking of offering up my WC for a SS 4" GP100.  I love the platform, just want more of a field target gun.  If both are pristine (mine is) would the hive think this is a fair trade?  I have and have had all manner of 357magnums, the GP is just what is on radar at the moment.  

(FWIW, if a nice SS GP pops up locally, I will more than likely just buy it.)
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You're on the short end of the deal by at least $100.

New Wileys are running close to $700.  A stock GP100 can be had in the mid $500 range.  

Love my WC.  I think Ruger is making some of the best stuff they ever have right now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool thanks, about a year ago my WC with transfer, shipping and tax it totaled $680.  
I think I will just keep a  eye peeled for a SS GP to purchase.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're on the short end of the deal by at least $100.

New Wileys are running close to $700.  A stock GP100 can be had in the mid $500 range.  

Love my WC.  I think Ruger is making some of the best stuff they ever have right now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I will just keep a eye peeled for a SS GP to purchase.

+1    WC GP's are excellent shooters. You own one, I don't even need to tell you. SS GP = Match Champion. Win win situation
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
3" GP (even if not the WC version) > 4" GP

You would be getting the short end of that trade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top