Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:57:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2005 6:00:20 PM EDT by BobCole]
I got my NIB USP .45F black frame today! It will be my new IPSC/IDPA/3-gun match gun. Came with 2 12rd mags & I bought 4 more at the gun show last month.

A big tip of the hat to Big Bore for turning me on to Bugs-n-Bullets & saving me $100 or so over gun show pricing! Gracias!

A "screw you" to the 1/2 Dozen Moms & Sarah "send me money" Brady over my hi-caps!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:50:58 PM EDT
Glad to be of service. It is always nice when I recommend someone to people and the deal and pricing goes as expected. You have gotten a great pistol, but I needn't tell you that, do I?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:35:07 AM EDT
No, you needn't state the obvious. I asked the local gun shop I used to work for what sort of price they could give me & they said "low $800s". Sheesh!

Any thoughts on improving the tigger on this full size version? Aside from break-in, of course?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:00:46 PM EDT
About the only way I know of is either having the Match trigger installed or having Bruce Gray work his magic, or Teddy Jacobson at Actions by T. Changing to a lighter hammer spring will lower the trigger pull a little but will also increase the likelihood of a misfire. When I went from factory spring to the 10 pound Wolff hammer spring the TP was only reduced by 1/2 pound which was not even noticeable to my trigger finger and the hammer fall was noticeably lighter. I went back to the factory spring even though I never had any misfires.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:25:48 PM EDT
Took it to the range today fo a bit of sight-in work. Sent about 100rds thru it, not a single hiccup, not a one! Other than drifting the rear sight a bit, the gun requiring nothing to be solid dead center @ 20 yards.

Gonna be a great IDPA/IPSC/3-Gun match gun!
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top