Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 3:24:02 AM EDT
I know that the standard barrel is 0.6 longer, is that the only difference?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The Centurion's slide is slighly shorter as well.  I don't have a pic of one, but if you look at the front end of the slide, you can tell.  Use the frame for reference if you can find 2 good pics.  There might be a couple you can use in the pic thread up top...

ETA:  Forgot to answer your question...  The barrel will prolly work, but it will stick out pretty far because of above said reason.  I don't think I would try it myself, but your not me and I'm not you...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking for an extended barrel for my Centurion to be threaded and thought this would be an easy solution  if the only difference in the barrel was the length.

D
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It will work fine.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, dtarbox, I liked the way the Trident sounded on your Centurion. I guess I'm gonna have to find the pennies to get that other Centurion in the shop. Damn, you guys are gonna break me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top