Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/19/2006 3:28:39 PM EDT
I carry a G21 for duty, but will soon be reassigned to a plainclothes assignment.  I'm planning to go with a G23 that I already own.

I've noticed a lot of glock bashing in regards to kabooms.  Everytime someone posts a pic of a blown up kel tec or ar, someone asks "is that a glock?"

I know that any gun will KB given an overpressure situation.  I know that Glocks are so common that any statistic can be skewed.

1. Is there a legitimate concern about Glocks KBing more frequently than other quality handguns?

2. If so, does the issue only apply to .40s?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a lot of horseshit concocted by people with to much time on their hands.  They happen to every gun.  There are just many many times more glocks around than other guns so you hear about them more.  Glocks are some of the safest, most reliable pistols around.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
"Plastic GLOCKs won't show up on a X-Ray or metal detector."

"The plastic GLOCK frames will melt if you leave them in a car on hot day."

"Polymer frames are cheap and won't hold up."

"GLOCKs don't have a safety and are so dangerous they will make you shoot yourself."

The kaboom BS is just a latest in a long line of anti-GLOCK propaganda created by those who can't handle the fact that the GLOCK has taken over the world of handguns.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
people are dumb.
the glock KB im sure had to do with the ammo and not the gun.
its like the same people saying 1911's need lots of money dumped into them to shoot well.. its bs.
AR-15 jams all the time, bs
list goes on
when someone trys to tell you your glock is going to blow up on you just smile and ignore.
i was talking to a glock guy about 1911's telling me a whole crap load of stuff that was way off. i just smile and knod then offer to let him shoot it.

your glocks are fine and as long as you shoot well with them and take care of them you have nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Glocks are the most durable firearm made as far as i am concerned! as to being the safest i wouldnt agree to that do to the fact of really know safety, but as you know its one of the more popular guns also, but there has been very little evidense that shows a KB'ed GLOCK! lots of people on here just dont like GLCOKS and like to bash them,

but also from what i have gathered the very few instances of KB in a GLOCK wwas witht he .40 cal
but like i said dont worry about it most KB's cause by over pressure,case problems, or firearing before completely into battery, so witht hat inmind
KEEP you pistol clean,
use factory new ammo, not reloads or remans

dont worry you have the toughests pistol in your hands
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
When my dad was in the army, he was issued a worn but usable USGI 45 Auto 1911. He said they were prone to jamming and malfunctioned quite frequently.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Allot of it is because allot of glock owners are very adamant about their glocks and bash anything not glock, someone finds a glock that had a squib and blew up they think hey, time to do some bashing back!
Ill be the first to say a lot of glock owners can be asshats and need to eat some humble pie but your glock wont go KB if you use good quality ammo.

ETA, allot of the GI 1911's had been in service for for 60+ years, worn to hell... yeah they will have some problems after a while and need some replacement parts.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#7]
With good ammo its not an issue, but in an overpressure round the less supported Glock chamber will support the case less, and the damage will likely be greater than in other designs. .40 caliber Glocks, in short, are more likely to experience a seperated case head in the event of an over pressure round than many other designs.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's a lot of horseshit concocted by people with to much time on their hands.  They happen to every gun.  There are just many many times more glocks around than other guns so you hear about them more.  Glocks are some of the safest, most reliable pistols around.

couldn't explain it better myself, that's the absolute truth

don't listen to the haters
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Take a look at the vast majority of these "kaboom" incidents and you will find that the shooter was using handloaded or remanufactured ammunition, which every Glock's manual clearly states NOT to do.  "Kaboom" incidents with factory ammo are very rare.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I think more often than not it's just a jab to draw the rabid glocksters out (and it works everytime ). I have been present when 2 Glocks let go one of them was shooting reloads (of very questionable quality, I know the guy pretty good), dont know any particulars on the other. The 2 common factors both were 40 S&W and it was cold on both occasions. I think the 40 S&W Glocks can have a bit more of a problem than most other designs in colder temps, I have my theory on why and I will keep it to myself  (unless someone cares enough to hear it ). I have/had a 19,20,21 and a 22 all were/are very good pistols. I don't lose any sleep about one blowing up however I avoid the 40 S&W in any pistol in very cold temps (just a personal thing).
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think more often than not it's just a jab to draw the rabid glocksters out (and it works everytime ). I have been present when 2 Glocks let go one of them was shooting reloads (of very questionable quality, I know the guy pretty good), dont know any particulars on the other. The 2 common factors both were 40 S&W and it was cold on both occasions. I think the 40 S&W Glocks can have a bit more of a problem than most other designs in colder temps, I have my theory on why and I will keep it to myself  (unless someone cares enough to hear it ). I have/had a 19,20,21 and a 22 all were/are very good pistols. I don't lose any sleep about one blowing up however I avoid the 40 S&W in any pistol in very cold temps (just a personal thing).

Living in AK, I'm guessing you don't shoot .40 most of the year, however I guess that depends on your definition of Cold.  It's probably different than mine.  What's your theory?  

I just bought a G19 so that I'd have an inexpensive, reliable and accurate 9 MM.  Sold my beloved p95dc (my first gun, sniff sniff... ) to fund the purchase.  There's been so much info about the Glock .40s going KB that I don't think I'm professional enough to carry one I'd buy one.  I know there was some bad factory ammo (federal?) that caused quite a few of 'em in the early days, but it still makes me nervous.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a 8 year old Glock 21, and I have never experienced the failure to fire due to a light primer strike or a kaboom (two myths about the G21?).  I have shot everything from WWB to +P rounds, and even tried some +P+ stuff that a police officer let me burn off in my gun.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#13]
40s are more likely to fail than other very common calibers (9/45). Since glock has such a large market share for 40, then it naturally follows the odds are higher it is a glock.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I own a glock 22 & 23,and have shot thousands of rounds,with no problems.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Imagine the view of a G17 barrel from the rear.  To make it shoot .40, all Glock did was make the hole in the chamber larger, reducing the amount of material holding the barrel together.  This *CAN* cause barrel failure.  Case separations are what are more common.  1911 and other barrels fail very, very rarely.  Keep in mind that 1911's can run 9X23 at 50,000 PSI.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#16]
mef223...
Here is a fine example of a GLOCK hater.....

Quoted:
Imagine the view of a G17 barrel from the rear.  To make it shoot .40, all Glock did was make the hole in the chamber larger, reducing the amount of material holding the barrel together.  This *CAN* cause barrel failure.  Case separations are what are more common.  1911 and other barrels fail very, very rarely.  Keep in mind that 1911's can run 9X23 at 50,000 PSI.

I have owned a  sencond generation G21 since 1991 and have over 50,000 rounds of various factory AMMO and have never had any issues....OK only one...The Speer 200grn JHP does not feed them.
You will not see any single 1911 do this G21 abuse....
I know there will be a 1911 guy out there who will resonde that it already passed the test 90 years ago......No it did'nt...Thats why John Browning made the Hi-Power...
To fix everthing that was WRONG with the 1911...
Oh ....If you did'nt hear....The Army will be going back to a 45 cal pistol and it WILL NOT BE A 1911...
The G21 is a cadidate...
I would love to see the new pistol that the Army adopts to be a G37 in .45GAP..
Small frame ...Big hole  and a GLOCK
As for your questions

1. Is there a legitimate concern about Glocks KBing more frequently than other quality handguns?

NO more than any other quality firearms manufacture..
It is  just that there are more cameras and the internet to record this event and to post why it blew..But the author often neglects or DENIES  that he was  using faulty or reloaded ammo...
Yes there were some flukes out there ""Name a brand that did NOT'''and GLOCK knows which models and serial # series they are....
Call Glock to see if yours falls in the suspected series....1 770 - 432 1202..If it is...
They will fix it for FREE.
Also if you 21 is an older 21 you might be in for FREE warrenty work My G21 warrenty work

2. If so, does the issue only apply to .40s?    
NO  more than the others makers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Posting in the glock forum and asking a question like this will get these responses every time.    KBs are real and do happen with unmodified guns and factory ammo.   It's not a myth by any means.    The cause is debateable but the effect on the pistol itself isnt.   If you need specific details IM for them.   I'd rather not start a pissing contest in the forum.

Some of the guys here have some serious blinders on.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
mef223...

Quoted:

I have owned a  sencond generation G21 since 1991 and have over 50,000 rounds of various factory AMMO and have never had any issues....You will not see any single 1911 do this G21 abuse....
I know there will be a 1911 guy out there who will resonde that it already passed the test 90 years ago......No it did'nt...Thats why John Browning made the Hi-Power...
Oh ....If you did'nt hear....The Army will be going back to a 45 cal pistol and it WILL NOT BE A 1911...
The G21 is a cadidate...

There's a perfect example of a Glock apologist.

.45 GAP...the answer to a question nobody asked.

Yeah, the Army would be well advised to go with this over the venerable .45 ACP.

Serious question...Is the G21 really a candidate? I thought that it was out for some reason or another.

Edited to add...
And I do own a Glock...G17.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:33:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
mef223...

Quoted:

I have owned a  sencond generation G21 since 1991 and have over 50,000 rounds of various factory AMMO and have never had any issues....You will not see any single 1911 do this G21 abuse....
The G21 is a cadidate...

There's a perfect example of a Glock apologist.

.45 GAP...the answer to a question nobody asked.

Yeah, the Army would be well advised to go with this over the venerable .45 ACP.

Serious question...Is the G21 really a candidate? I thought that it was out for some reason or another.

Edited to add...
And I do own a Glock...G17.

Heres you answer....Yes it is a candidate...but it might get eleminated again for the same reasons when the 9mm trials  were going on....

On a diffferent note....It looks like mef223  simple question has turned to a.....

Here we go AGAIN folks.........
Bring out your s take because it is time to beat the AGIAN....
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
With good ammo its not an issue, but in an overpressure round the less supported Glock chamber will support the case less, and the damage will likely be greater than in other designs. .40 caliber Glocks, in short, are more likely to experience a seperated case head in the event of an over pressure round than many other designs.

Over pressure or bad brass. The less supported chamber is the problem. A friends .40 cal Glock "blew up" on one of my reloads. Had to have been bad brass because it is very hard to overfill on a Dillon 650 press when you use powder that fills over half of the case .
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#21]
All right, listen the fuck up.

I don't mind Glocks that much, but I do mind asshats.

I said that they CAN blow up.  Glocks have plenty of problems, it just happens that they are DIFFERENT from 1911 problems.  All handguns can have KBs, but in the Glock barrel failure is more likely than it is in other pistols.

JMB designed the hipower to meet a different solicitation.  He changed the trigger, for instance, because he had sold the 1911 trigger patent to Colt.  They are better in some ways and worse in others.

Glcoks are not perfect.  They were designed by a shovel maker and they turned out OK.  They are one of 3 pistol designs that I would really bother owning.

The Army's needs are not necessarily for the best piece of equipment.  There are more considerations than that.

Any questions?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I said that they CAN blow up.  Glocks have plenty of problems, it just happens that they are DIFFERENT from 1911 problems.  All handguns can have KBs, but in the Glock barrel failure is more likely than it is in other pistols.

JMB designed the hipower to meet a different solicitation.  He changed the trigger, for instance, because he had sold the 1911 trigger patent to Colt.  They are better in some ways and worse in others.

Glcoks are not perfect.  They were designed by a shovel maker and they turned out OK.  They are one of 3 pistol designs that I would really bother owning.

The Army's needs are not necessarily for the best piece of equipment.  There are more considerations than that.

Any questions?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Any questions?

The ARMY's needs are not necessarily for the best pieces of equip???
They need the best of everything so they can to do their  job properly and safely. Not only that I consider it to be our job as taxpayers and above all AMERICANS to see that they have only the best.hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#25]
The Army's solicitation for a DA/DAO pistol is because they need a piece of equipment that 20 year olds with no training and veins filled with piss and vinegar can carry every day for years without shooting themselves. They need one gun to do all things. Hell, they want a threaded barrel for a suppressor, because they might have a use for them at some point. Different missions require different gear.

What is best for you and what is best for someone else may be similar, or they may be mutually exclusive.

By the way. I shot my old G21 last Saturday. 100 rounds, 5 light strikes and one failure to extract. Nothing approaches "perfection," despite what the old shovelmaker says. There are simply tools of varying quality and specification, some of which are more suited for certain applications than others.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Glcoks are not perfect. They were designed by a shovel maker and they turned out OK. They are one of 3 pistol designs that I would really bother owning.

Actually the Glock is based on the Browning design. Glock made shower curtain hangers and practice grenades as well.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#27]
your Glock will most likely out live you considering you follow the owner's manual suggestions and a little common sense. do NOT use remanufactured/reloaded ammo  and you will have many many years of enjoyment from your firearm. I personally own a 3rd gen G23 and though I don't like the texture of the grip I cannot dispute the fact that it is a reliable,safe, and all around excellent pistol.

hope to ease your thoughts, stay safe

Jixx
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Keep in mind that a good 1911 can be had for 1200 dollars.

A Glock is 400.

At a savings of 3 cents per round, the use of remanufactured ammunition saves 900 dollars over the course of 30,000 rounds.

900+300 equals 1200.

A Glock 21 is no cheaper than a Les Baer 1911.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Glcoks are not perfect. They were designed by a shovel maker and they turned out OK. They are one of 3 pistol designs that I would really bother owning.

Actually the Glock is based on the Browning design. Glock made shower curtain hangers and practice grenades as well.

What pistol does NOT use the Browning lockup? It's a rhetorical question, I know the answers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

By the way. I shot my old G21 last Saturday. 100 rounds, 5 light strikes and one failure to extract. Nothing approaches "perfection," despite what the old shovelmaker says. There are simply tools of varying quality and specification, some of which are more suited for certain applications than others.

You know, everything does wear out.  I'll bet if you cleaned that thing up and replaced the springs for the striker and extractor, it will function flawlessly.  You could also just have some crap inside the extractor and firing pin slots.  Take the slide apart and see.

I have three glocks and the only malfunctions I've ever had were due to ammo, or another shooter limpwristing them.

That's always a good one too:
other shooter:  Bang! (jam) "hey, Glocks aren't supposed to jam!"
Me:  "You limp-wristed it."
Other shooter:  "Did not.  Your gun sucks."
Me:  "here, lemme see it."  *Empties magazine as rapidly as possible*  "Yup.  Really sucks."

ETA:  I just saw a photo of an M1A that obviously had a KB.  Blew the whole gun to bits.

So their junk too?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
"Plastic GLOCKs won't show up on a X-Ray or metal detector."

"The plastic GLOCK frames will melt if you leave them in a car on hot day."

"Polymer frames are cheap and won't hold up."

"GLOCKs don't have a safety and are so dangerous they will make you shoot yourself."

The kaboom BS is just a latest in a long line of anti-GLOCK propaganda created by those who can't handle the fact that the GLOCK has taken over the world of handguns.

+1 I am trying to sell my 1911 to buy a Glock, seriously...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#32]
PromptCritical, I am not a Glock hater. I recognize that EVERYTHING will break, sooner or later, and that shit happens. The M14 is actually one of the stronger semi autos when it comes to resisting KBs.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#33]
GLOCK are great, no more concern for a KB in them than any other.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#34]
HOLY COW!  I didn't mean to open such a can of worms!

Well, I'm required to fire 36 rds per month to qual.  The ammo provided is top quality ball, new manufacture.  I won't Shoot the crap out of it becasue I'm not really much of a pistol shooter (I prefer to spend my time at a rifle range).

I feel comfortable with the 23.  I've depended on a 21 for the last 6 years, and it only FTF'd once on the second mag (ever).

Thanks to all that have responded, I appreciate your time.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#35]
mef, I am sure that you will be served faithfully by your G23. But may I recommend you shoot a little more? At least a few hundred rounds a month? Your life may depend on it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#36]
You just gotta ask yourself one question.
Are you professional enough to handle a Glock 40?
Someone had to say it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You just gotta ask yourself one question.
Are you professional enough to handle a Glock 40?
Someone had to say it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CJ is correct IMHO.  Please throw some more lead downrange, if you plan on using it in the unfortunate event that you need it to protect a life.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#38]
I heard if you put more than two mags through a glock, it gets heated up so bad that the frame melts to the slide...
J/K!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#39]
First off, the only handguns I own are Glocks. I’ve shot other guns such as my dad’s Sig and his 1911s. I like the Sig fairly well but I don’t really care for the 1911s. I have nothing against them or people who use them; I guess they just aren’t my style. But there is something about the Glock that I favor over all other handguns. There are many guns that have flaws which are eventually worked out. Nothing is perfect. That being said, there certainly is some bashing out there. Glocks are extremely popular and this can be expected with any popular firearms – a Glock, a 1911 etc. However, I think there are quite a few people on the Glock forum that suffer from extreme paranoia. Just mention an issue with a Glock and you will be attacked with murderous fury, called a Glock hating troll, and then everyone will begin cheerleading for you to be banned. Just keep reading and you’ll learn which ones they are. And they ruin it for all of us who enjoy civilized discourse.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Keep in mind that a good 1911 can be had for 1200 dollars.

A Glock is 400.

At a savings of 3 cents per round, the use of remanufactured ammunition saves 900 dollars over the course of 30,000 rounds.

900+300 equals 1200.

A Glock 21 is no cheaper than a Les Baer 1911.

That is the most fucked up logic I have ever read. he
Back to the KB argument.  Here is proof that every gun can KB, even the much loved HK MK 23;
http://www.mark23.com/web/splode.html
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#41]
You missed the part about being able to shoot reloaded bullets and lead bullets in the 1911, but not in the Glock. And using them to save money over the course of 30,000 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
You missed the part about being able to shoot reloaded bullets and lead bullets in the 1911, but not in the Glock. And using them to save money over the course of 30,000 rounds.

If I had a 1911, I wouldn't shoot reloads or lead bullets
At 10c/rd for 9mm Luger, what's the point of reloading? To get match-grade accuracy for those 25yd minute-of-man shots?

You know, in the year 3000 when plasma rifles in the 30GW range become available, someone, somewhere is going to ask, "Can I shoot reloads with lead bullets in this thing? Plasma battery packs are way too expensive"
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I had a 1911, I wouldn't shoot reloads or lead bullets
At 10c/rd for 9mm Luger, what's the point of reloading? To get match-grade accuracy for those 25yd minute-of-man shots?

You know, in the year 3000 when plasma rifles in the 30GW range become available, someone, somewhere is going to ask, "Can I shoot reloads with lead bullets in this thing? Plasma battery packs are way too expensive"

Now that's just silly.   1911 .45s love cast lead reloads.   They're cheap and accurate.   If you had a 1911 .45 and didnt shoot cast lead reloads you'd be nuts.  

Now stop the silliness, I'm really trying hard not to troll this thread.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Now stop the silliness, I'm really trying hard not to troll this thread.

[fire up trolling motor] I just wanted to add that my G21 goes Ka-Boom every time I pull the trigger.[turn off trolling motor]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Personally, i'd really like to see how well a Les Baer works after 30,000 rounds through, as opposed to a Glock, which i KNOW will still run as well as the day i bought it, and won't require new parts, tuning, etc.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Personally, i'd really like to see how well a Les Baer works after 30,000 rounds through, as opposed to a Glock, which i KNOW will still run as well as the day i bought it, and won't require new parts, tuning, etc.

I will not troll, I will not troll, I will not troll........

If you think 30K will wear out a 1911 you're nuts.  Maybe a RIA but not a quality pistol.  

As to the Les Baer, sure the groups will open up a bit over 30K and a match trigger might need tuning but you're not even being realistic there.   Different critters completely.   After 30K the trigger will still be better than a new glock and it will still shoot far better than the glock did new.  

You're trying to compare a hand fitted pistol to something that's turned out on cookie cutters.      

I think that's the most ridiculous comparison I've ever seen.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#48]
How well does a Les Baer with 30k on the clock run? A buddy of mine shot that many, and had one malfunction. The thing loosened up, sure. Now it feels more like a new Kimber. He hard chromed it and it looks new.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I know some one that Kaboomed a sig 220 it was not fix able per Sig. I have 5 glock never had a problem. Same guy K boomed a glock at tunder ranch all it did was drop the mag he was not hurt glock was checked out and next day was run the will the same glock. I run factory ammo never had a kaboom he reloads and kaboomed a sig and a glock. any questions?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:40:22 AM EDT
[#50]
I was about to look into purchasing a FN Five-seveN pistol until I saw that the barrel was only rated for 20,000 rounds.

Glocks can easily do 100,000 - 300,000 rounds but by then the polygonal rifling would have worn out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top