Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 5:18:10 PM EDT
Today is the work day for my USP45 and P2000, I left my USP9 at home today. The range was a bit windy, but plenty of targets to shoot at.

I brought in couple hundred rounds, a hundred for each. I was shooting these 1 liter bottles from about 25 yards. So I say unto them, dance little bottles, do your crazy dance, dance for me! And so they did. Remarkable accuracy.

As always, function was 100%. I've tried shooting it sideways, even upside down.
Both the USP and P2000 feed, fire, extract and eject, slide lock on empty, all perfectly just as they have always been since the day I bought them new. Ah yes, reliability comes standard with the pistol.

This, is what makes them worth the price. Having gun that work right out of the box without adjustments, tweakings, reliability work, is just priceless. NO BULLSHIT.
I've shot some CCI/Speer Lawman, CCI alum Blazer, Remington JHP, WWB JHP and plain WWB.

Couple pics:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Aaaamen
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This, is what makes them worth the price. Having gun that work right out of the box without adjustments, tweakings, reliability work, is just priceless. NO BULLSHIT.

Well said. That is exactly why I love/choose H&K .
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
i've had the same experience with my rugers.  

(not ment to knock HK, i love there guns, but a good gun doesn't have to cost so damn much.)
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought Rugers too. Sure it's reliable, but there is absolutely no comparison in accuracy department.

My HK USP45 and Ruger KP95
Sorry Ruger guys, the workmanship quality just ain't the same, let alone accuracy
If you own both, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

but a good gun doesn't have to cost so damn much

I don't see anyone complaining Sig's price. They cost more than the HK, and Sig's are not entirely made in Switzerland while HK is built in Germany. After import taxes, prices is comparable, what does this tell you?
I have bought Sig pistols. Also, the Sig's quality of workmanship surpasses that of Ruger's.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Of all the pistols I have owned, probably 100 , Hk's and XD's are the only ones NEVER to have ftf or fte .

No matter what I feed them , they run like hell !!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Hehe when I read the thread title "WHY I THINK MY HK IS WORTH ITS COST" and then saw the picture of the gun in a pile of bills, my first thought was "Oh dear, he robbed a liquor store with his new USP!"
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top