Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 8:31:50 AM EDT
I've got a little birthday cash burning a hole in my pocket, and I'm thinking about putting a Fulcrum trigger in my gen 4 34.  I essentially only use it for the range and IDPA.  It currently has a 3.5 lb connector and  the "25 cent trigger job" (though it cost a lot more than that - I "polished" it by shooting the crap out of it ).

So, what do those of you who have used a Fulcrum think?  Is it worth the cash?  Pretty expensive as far as Glock parts go, but for some reason I kinda want to give one a try.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one in my 34 and really like it.  I think it's well worth the cost.  Feels great, crisp and light minimal take up and over travel.  I would not put on in a carry gun, but for range or competition it is terrific.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Which kit do you have?  I'm thinking that if I'm going to bother with it I might as well get the "ultimate" kit.

Only 1 reply?  I know there is more than one guy around here with a Fulcrum trigger.

EDIT: And any experience with the Fulcrum vs. the Vanek kit or the GlockTriggers/Haley Skimmer?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, just a "-" trigger bar type of guy!

I'd like to try one, just to see what it feels like.

~g
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the drop in kit.  The middle kit without the firing pin.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I have shot a glock with a fulcrum trig. It was ok, but not worth the cost to me. A well broken in factory trigger is what I'm used to and what I like. For competition it might help because it does have a shorter pull and faster reset...but honestly my skills are not high enough to need a trigger like that....yet.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a fulcrum in my G35 limited gun. It's a great trigger. I also have the Zev tec spring kit $9, Zev tec connecter $15, and polish job 25¢ in my G34 SSP. It's 95% as good as the fulcrum. Only lacks the fulcrum's reduced pretravel and overtravel. They also sell the ejector housing with overtravel stop for $20.

FWIW the fulcrum will put you in ESP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top