Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 3:15:42 PM EDT
Just got back from the range. I just love this thing more and more.
Had her for about 5 months now. W00t!!! I don't care how much ammo is.
GREAT little Pistol. Carry on folks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They're an awseome, compact carry gun.  Concealable package, no compromise cartridge enegry, good down range performance, and sufficienty accuracy to make use of the cartridges long legs.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I still have my G29 but stopped carrying it for CCW. Some friends and I had the chance to shoot at a entact   Conquest TSI car at about 20 yards. I was using CorBon 10MM 135gr jhp rounds. I shot the car in the passanger side door then the round went through the center glove box/console, driver side seat , out the driver side door hitting the window tract, going out the other side and hitting some busted drive that had been piled up past the car. I shot three times total with all three rounds exiting the off side that I was shooting at. That is when I went to my G23 .40 S&W for EDC CCW mode. If I was not the one pulling the trigger on the G29 I would have a hard time with jhp rounds doing this but I was the one hitting switch. I still love mine but not for a carry weapon....Trapfan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top