Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 8:28:43 PM EDT
I just had to tell someone...My neighbor two doors down is a junk collector/scrap metal recycler.  He never throws anything away, and will gladly remove junk from anyone's garage, alley, dumpster, etc...I've gotta give him credit, though - from the street, his house is visually one of the nicest, and no scrap piles are visible.

Here's the deal, the other day he has a garage sale so I drop by.  I see a basketweave double mag holder and ask him what he wants for it.  "For you, a buck."  $1.00 later I am the proud owner of a Bianchi mag holder containing 2 factory Italian 15-rd mags (95% condition).  He had no idea where they had come from, or even what kind of gun they are for.

They're stamped "PB  CAL. 9 PARA  MADE IN ITALY", and they function perfectly in my USA 92FS.

The followers appear to be made of white plastic.  If anyone knows, how do these compare with my original factory (USA) metal follower 92FS mags?

A buck!h.gif
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Man I love those white followers!  Granted the direction you'd be holding it to see it  (slide locked) would kinda over-rule the high visability anyway, but every bit helps!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top