Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 12:56:45 PM EDT
I decided to refinish the slide, and the grips on my CZ75BD Police.  I just wanted to break it up a little, and since my Brother and I had some extra DuraCoat, we did this.

The Color is Tactical Gray/Green which turns out to be a very matte finish.

DBAR
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I kinda like it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it!

That AR needs a 2nd or 3rd color.
Link Posted: 7/24/2008 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great!
Link Posted: 7/26/2008 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I like it.  The 2-tone makes a difference in the looks of the CZ75, IMO.  After you use it a while, with presentations from a holster, etc, can you post pics of it again?  I've considered Duracoat for a while now, but I've been reluctant because I don't know how it holds up to wear, especially holster wear with a Kydex holster.

Here's my factory 2-tone 75B .40 that I just got.  They are not MA "compliant", and this is the only one I've ever seen for sale in MA.

Link Posted: 7/27/2008 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the compliments.

Hawgleg44,
I haven't used my Kydex holster with this one yet.  It takes a while for DuraCoat to fully cure according to their web site.  I'll let you guys now how it wears.  

SamW,
I thought about adding another color to the AR, but after I sprayed it down with some oil and gave it a good cleaning, it has darkened up a bit.  Now, I don't think I'll change a thing.

DBAR

Link Posted: 8/30/2008 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#6]
looks great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top