User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 2:50:27 PM EDT
which pistol has a higher bore? Sig P226 or HK USP 9
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag. Wondered this myself.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#2]
My USPc has more muzzle flip than a Sig Pro.  Would that mean anything?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Both are too high, IMO, but I think Sig is a tad higher.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember my Sig 226 being higher than my USP .40

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:29:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont know for certain but I know my Sigs used to have much more muzzle flip.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Depends on how bad your pussy hurts.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

thanks for the input
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yes, wonderful contribution.  Are you even old enough to own a firearm yet?

I'd guess no.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, wonderful contribution.  Are you even old enough to own a firearm yet?I'd guess no.

Yes mom, I am. What I am trying to say is that there are certain people who don't like SIG or HK because of the "HIGH BORE AXIS". I think that the whole "HIGH BORE AXIS" thing is a bunch of shit. If the "HIGH BORE AXIS" messes up the shooting as bad as some say, they have other problems, a mangina. Sack up and learn to control the weapon.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Just checking.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I think the sig has more flip.  I'm not sure about the bore hight.  Neither have been a problem controling in my experience. I have never understood the High bore argument. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, wonderful contribution.  Are you even old enough to own a firearm yet?I'd guess no.

Yes mom, I am. What I am trying to say is that there are certain people who don't like SIG or HK because of the "HIGH BORE AXIS". I think that the whole "HIGH BORE AXIS" thing is a bunch of shit. If the "HIGH BORE AXIS" messes up the shooting as bad as some say, they have other problems, a mangina. Sack up and learn to control the weapon.

Then there are certain people who would rather shoot a gun based on its price and the fact that it is not a glock rather than a weapon that works better for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top