Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:58:16 PM EDT
I want to move to torx from hex for the look.
Do they sell magazine base pads by themselves? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:31:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 5:33:15 AM EDT by DocGun]
As far as good looking grip screws (pricey but very nice), check out the link below. Also see their grips.


Decorative 1911 grip screws

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:16:57 AM EDT
A while back brownells had the items you are looking for. I'm not sure if they still do, you might want to visit their site or check midwayusa.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:03:15 PM EDT
I sell them, send me an email.

Top Top