Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:21:21 PM EST
I have a springfield gi with the front tenon sight. I want to get the dove tail in it for the front sight so I can put a set of wilsons combat tritiums in it. I also want to keep the original od green finish that springfield puts on them. I don't think the finish will have to be redone for just the dovetail will it? My local gunsmith said 100 to cut it and about 6 month wait. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:30:42 PM EST
Since it's a Springfield just send it to Springfield. Otherwise Novak is a great place to go.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:07:37 AM EST
i am going to call springfield monday. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:08:54 AM EST
Originally Posted By Johncalloway:
I have a springfield gi with the front tenon sight. I want to get the dove tail in it for the front sight so I can put a set of wilsons combat tritiums in it. I also want to keep the original od green finish that springfield puts on them. I don't think the finish will have to be redone for just the dovetail will it? My local gunsmith said 100 to cut it and about 6 month wait. Thanks for your help.

novak. or egw.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:41:38 PM EST
holy crap springfield wants 330. I think I will just save up for a operator or loaded. What are the best sights for the current setup on the gun. (Staked front and Dovetail back). Thanks.
Top Top