Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/16/2006 2:07:51 PM EST
Any ideas? I'm specifically looking for ones like the round butts often found on Lew Horton guns.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:26:09 PM EST

You can also buy factory wood grips from S&W
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:23:59 PM EST
Nill Grips makes gorgeous replica grips for S&W's.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:10:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:48:11 AM EST
If you're talking about stocks identical to these

I hate to say it but Ebay is one of the best sources for them.

Several similar types are available

From Smith & Wesson


Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:02:28 PM EST
That model 24 is sporting the ones I want. I want 'em bad, too.

Of course, I'm also shopping for a 3 inch 44 special anyway...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:07:30 AM EST
I love the style of the grips pictured above - my Lew Horton 624 came wearing a set. But I find the gun much more comfortable to shoot with round butt Hogue grips. The factory grips squirmed around in my hand under recoil.
Top Top