Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:00:51 PM EDT
I know this is a 1 in a million shot, but does anyone here know of a vendor that has these in stock?  I'm about to make the call to Milt Sparks and just get on the waiting list, but I figured I'd check here first.

TIA.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
these folks will be your best bet, you pay a few bucks more than from Sparks but there is no wait.
http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm

really nice folks, I asked about a pair of shoulder rigs for a HK and J frame, they didn't have them but then told me in this case I was better off as for time and money to buy them direct from the maker......WOW.......very refreshing if you ask me.

Quoted:
I know this is a 1 in a million shot, but does anyone here know of a vendor that has these in stock?  I'm about to make the call to Milt Sparks and just get on the waiting list, but I figured I'd check here first.

TIA.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Audrey and Craig at LAS are great to deal with.  Wish I could buy more from them!  I got my VMII for my USPc .40 from them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both for the help!  I just shot them an email - hopefully I can do business with them!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top