Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 11:13:56 AM EDT
Supporting the local guys is always my first option, but I like to have as many options as possible.

Looking at purchaseing a G22 and a G17, any suggestions?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Frisco,

Where in FL are you?  If you are interested, www.aimsurplus.com has police turn in 23's in .40cal for $359 on sale right now.  They are listed as very good to Excellent condition.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I also support the local guy as well but when you are looking at purchasing a Glock it is pretty much expected that you are going to get a great gun no matter where you are buying it from.

I would look here:

Ron Shirk Shooting Supplies
104 Golf Road
Lebanon PA
717-272-5671

I know a couple of people that have purchased a Glock and Sig from this dealer.  I am in the process now.

G17 $419 Fixed Sights

Good Luck
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I would stick to a new glock.  All aimsurplus turn-ins are well worn and they are first Generation pistols with no tac rail.  

If you want used go to cdnninvestments.com  and look at their online catelog.

They also have new for $420 price range.

FYI
G22 $429.95 new with ron shirk
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are in the Ft. Myers area go to Fowler.
Competitive prices & free range time with in house Glock Armorer
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the quick response.  The leads are much appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would stick to a new glock.  All aimsurplus turn-ins are well worn and they are first Generation pistols with no tac rail.  

If you want used go to cdnninvestments.com  and look at their online catelog.

They also have new for $420 price range.

FYI
G22 $429.95 new with ron shirk

A huge +1 for CDNN.  I just got a Glock 17 today that CDNN sold as test-fired only (and never issued) by an LE agency.  I paid $412 including shipping for what is essentially a new gun.  There is virtually no barrel to slide wear and and you can still see the factory copper lubricant.  This one does not have light rails or finger grooves, although it does have Trijicons made in '96.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top