Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 7:44:36 AM EDT
I want to get another mag or 2 for my Compact 9 and was wondering if there are any good online dealers selling below list price? I also want to look into best pricing on the Tac light though I might opt for tritium sights instead, that light and remote switch is EXPENSIVE!
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what "list price" is for USP9c mags, but Cal's Sporting Armory has them with extended floorplates for $35.
www.calssportingarmory.com/HK2.htm

Cal's also has the UTL II for $205.39.
www.calssportingarmory.com/HK%20Pistol%20Accessories.htm

Those are the best prices I could find. I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
srt supply

www.srtsupply.com
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
All get all my HK stuff at Arizona Gun Runners. Gary's probably not the cheapest, but I've never had problems with him either.

www.arizonagunrunners.com
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN is a good source for HK factory magazines, too.

I own a P7M8, and CDNN has been the only place I could find factory mags without waiting for the gun show to come around.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC, that calssportingarmory is the guy that has said he would call the FBI if he found out you had a hicap HK.45 mag.
If thats the same guy, I say FUCK HIM !!
Don't do business with a government stool pigeon.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
He's the only one I've seen pissing and moaning about it.  A buddy of mine talked with an ATF agent about it and the ATF said as long as it wasn't marked LEO, they considered it preban.  Irregardless, CALSPORT was very rude to me when I asked them a question and I won't buy anything from them.

XC
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IIRC, that calssportingarmory is the guy that has said he would call the FBI if he found out you had a hicap HK.45 mag.
If thats the same guy, I say FUCK HIM !!
Don't do business with a government stool pigeon.

You're absolutely right, but please notice the date on that post: 3/10/2002, well before I had heard about what a dick ol' Cal is.

Also, I buy my HK USP45 mags from CDNN at the Dallas area gunshows.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top