Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2003 11:12:01 AM EDT
Hey all. Im looking to buy a .40 caliber hangun right now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good pistol ranges where rentals were offered (and more than one a day) so I could rent a wide variety of handguns to see which I like the best. I live just outside of San Francsico, CA. (Concord/Walnut Creek to be specific.) Im currently taking a Admin of Justice major, planning to go law enforcement. (I'm debating between K9 handler and SWAT when the opotunitiy arises.) Therefore, Im looking for something thats a service model, not compact. Oh, and a recommendadion, go to Internation Tactical Training Seminars down outside of LA for tactical weapons courses. I got to do a pistol course with Scott Reitz, (LAPD/Metro - Chief Firearms Instructor) which was one hell of a treat.

Anyways, any help with this would be apprecianted.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Post in Hometown area (as well).  Some one there should be able to tell you if it isn't tacked (stickied) there already (ranges and what they offer/don't offer)

p3
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 1:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Been some years since I lived in the SF Bay Area, but I shot a few times at a place in San Rafael (can't remember name, but I doubt there is more than one range in that city). May be too far for the effort, however they rented a good variety of pistols.
I second the Hometown suggestion, better chance of getting what you're looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top