Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 10:23:54 AM EDT
Such as the Fobus. etc.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never cared for the combo pouches for concealmnet as they seem too bulky. I prefer a single mag pouch and a Surefire E2e clipped in a pocket.

I also use my Surefire almost every day, and I don't want to have to expose a pistol mag to retrieve the light.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
i just picked up a milt sparks combo pouch, i dont think its an item that is stocked often or at all actually, never seen one for sale...

It is OWB, but with quick release buttons, so you can put it on and off without removing your belt..

i like it, magazine draws quick, its easy to put back in..

it was pricey, but with milt sparks, you should get your money's worth
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Sparks combo carrier is a good piece of leather but IMO there is none better designed, more thought out, or more functional than the combo carrier Lou Alessi makes.

www.louderthanwords.us/smallfoto/picts/ulfls/1605104/15570914095.jpg

Fobus… I would avoid all their products like the plague.

That does look mighty fine. I've avoided combo pouches for the most part for a reason that may seem silly - I don't like paying as much for a flashlight/mag carrier as for a holster ($60-75).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top