Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 6:57:14 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Gotta ask this question. I can remember not long ago the Streamlight M-3/M-6 lights were selling like crazy. Anything under $100 in used condition without a box was even a good deal.

I see there are like 3-4 of them in Like New condition with the box selling for $85 or less and no one is buying them.

Is the fad for tactical lights over? or am I just missing something
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hey guys,

Gotta ask this question. I can remember not long ago the Streamlight M-3/M-6 lights were selling like crazy. Anything under $100 in used condition without a box was even a good deal.

I see there are like 3-4 of them in Like New condition with the box selling for $85 or less and no one is buying them.

supply vs demand.  Lots of folks get them wholesale, change their minds, take a few $ loss dumping them off.  Could be an outsourcing price dump thing too, better options, etc.  

Planning on doing a study?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I am writing a book. Know anyone who can help me get it published?

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey guys,

supply vs demand.  Lots of folks get them wholesale, change their minds, take a few $ loss dumping them off.  Could be an outsourcing price dump thing too, better options, etc.  

Planning on doing a study?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Most likely these guys are upgrading, but nobody's buying because everybody wants the latest and greatest.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Most likely these guys are upgrading, but nobody's buying because everybody wants the latest and greatest.

+1 maybe going from a M3 to a M6 or better yet a X200.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:10:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top