Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2014 2:02:04 AM EDT
Thinking about adding a holster to one or more of my cars rather than keep it on my hip.

What vehicle mounted holster are you running?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought a cheap gun show nylon holster and velcroed it to the inside of the center console of my truck.

Holds well and I have easy access to it if needed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If you haven't already, check local laws.  One or two locals allow ccw while driving, but take it off body and in plain sight it can cause you problems.  Add to that in the event of a traffic stop, the officer may well see the firearm "before" you have a chance to tell them you legally carry.  Things can get interesting real quick if an officer sees a firearm in your car.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought a cheap gun show nylon holster and velcroed it to the inside of the center console of my truck.

Holds well and I have easy access to it if needed.
View Quote

Not an option in my cars. Not big enough console.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Safarilands locking system but I also use them for my duty rigs,
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Had a custom Kydex holster made for a GEN 2 G17 that I have bolted between the center console and drivers seat. Quick, easy access, secure mount, and disappears with a hand towel set over it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top