Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 4:05:49 PM EDT
I'm thinking about picking up one of these, after reading alot about them here.

I like the OD green ones, and I'll definitely want a suppressor for it one day, so I know to get an adapter--probably the one for the Gemtech Outback II.

Anyway,

* What dates codes should I look for?  AD thru AG?  The newer ones have fewer problems, right?
* What mags? "A" in the serial number?  I read something about stainless steel mags?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
??????
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
california models dont have the threaded barrels
AF code L prefix serial# is what i have which is a '05 date code and it works perfectly.
stainless mag is what comes with the O.D.
mine came with mags that had the long slots in them (as pictured in the link) but some new ones i bought have the short slot, all work great.
i bought a gemtech adapter for mine and have the paperwork in process for a gemtech outbackII.

heres a thread with some things about the new date code p22

here's mine  

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
here's mine  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/cfeklikewhoa/p22/IMG_0700.jpg

Please stop showing that picture!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
here's mine  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/cfeklikewhoa/p22/IMG_0700.jpg

Please stop showing that picture!

Yep, it was because of that picture that I am going to buy one this month!  

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#6]
i love my little peashooter and if you dont like the picture stop looking through the threads

mfinger keeps posting his which was the cause of this one along with the form1 that has been filled out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i love my little peashooter and if you dont like the picture stop looking through the threads

mfinger keeps posting his which was the cause of this one along with the form1 that has been filled out.

I DO like that picture.  And I love my little P22 as well.  I just hate the ideas that picture gives me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#8]
this site is full of pictures that gets one going/thinking.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#9]
A rear sight that does not rock from front to back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A rear sight that does not rock from front to back.

a slight problem that does not effect the functioning or accuracy of the pistol.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just make sure you don't get the California approved model.

you could allways buy a new barrel for 50 bucks(I have seen a couple of times) then you have a back up barrel if the new one goes out which they do I have read
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just make sure you don't get the California approved model.

you could allways buy a new barrel for 50 bucks(I have seen a couple of times) then you have a back up barrel if the new one goes out which they do I have read

why not have two threaded bbls.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I was going to get this but it says cal approved so ill email them and ask them what model it is(I think its 06 its been in and out of stock) but I want a 05 if it can only have the surpressor

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/61019
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top