Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:47:25 AM EDT
I own this USP in 9mm.  My father bought it from a buddy of his that need the money. $500 came with a total of 6 mags and a light. These 2 mags are hicap and Id like to purchase more but cannon locate any of them. I dont believe them to be the jet funnel mags as they fit flush on my pistol nad I dont have the kit installed.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you for the reply. But as I said they are not Jet Funnel mags
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
try
http://www.topgunsupply.com/hk-magazines/index2.html
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]
there were some clear/white flush fitting full cap mags around for a while.  If I recall correctly they were strictly a German thing, but of course some found there way over here.  They're pretty rare though if I recall correctly.  If I were you I'd deffinately hang onto those, but I doubt you'll find anymore.  If you're just looking for regular full capacity mags, then there are plenty of companies that distribute the normal black 9mm 15 round mags.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Found the link I was looking for.
You have HK P8 mags.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Those are indeed the P8 mags.  The P8 is the full size European version of the USP but the safety is reversed.
They have never been officially imported into the US but CCFA did bring in quite a few and mags also.  Where to get more mags, watch the boards here and on HKPRO.  I got one that looked NIW two weeks ago for $45, which I considered a steel.  They don't come up often but if you want them, you had better jump regardless of price or I'll beat you to them.

Except for the color they are the same as the black mags you normally see in the US, so you don't need white mags for you pistol, but they are cool to have.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

thank you for the reply. But as I said they are not Jet Funnel mags

RIF

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#8]
thank you very much for the responses. I get questioned sometimes from people at the range and classes ive gone to. kind of like being able to see my mag level at a glance.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top