Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/7/2010 5:23:55 PM EDT
I thought it was tacked
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 5:46:50 PM EDT
I thought it was tacked also. I needed it the other day when I was looking for some for my G-20
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 6:09:30 PM EDT
The best I can find for factory Glock mags and have used two times so far (G23 mags and then G19 mags) was CDNN. I got the factory 15 round G19 mags for $17.99/mag and if you wait until the weekend to order, there's usually $5.99 shipping. They also include small free goodies too.

Both times, I received targets and with the G19 mags, I received a 2-mag holster for free.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 4:25:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
The best I can find for factory Glock mags and have used two times so far (G23 mags and then G19 mags) was CDNN. I got the factory 15 round G19 mags for $17.99/mag and if you wait until the weekend to order, there's usually $5.99 shipping. They also include small free goodies too.

Both times, I received targets and with the G19 mags, I received a 2-mag holster for free.
still $17.99 but it was 7.99 for shipping (two mags) will let you know if I get any free chit

Link Posted: 8/8/2010 5:29:11 AM EDT
It has been gone for weeks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 9:41:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Greenamphibious:

still $17.99 but it was 7.99 for shipping (two mags) will let you know if I get any free chit

Weird. It still says $5.99 shipping on their main page: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

It's pretty much every weekend and goes until Monday's at noon.

Did you upgrade the shipping or something? If not, I'd give them a call or email, if you put the order in within the time frame, as it's supposed to be $5.99 shipping.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:03:38 PM EDT
I'm confused about one of the mags listed on the CDNN page. I'd like to have a couple of G17 mags for my G26 due to the higher capacity. The only mag for the G17 on the CDNN site is
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl179mm17man.html
However, it says it is for "SF" only - which I believe means the Gen4 G17. Will this work in a G26?
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:40:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2010 1:41:15 PM EDT by NY_Shooter]
Originally Posted By marksmatter:
I'm confused about one of the mags listed on the CDNN page. I'd like to have a couple of G17 mags for my G26 due to the higher capacity. The only mag for the G17 on the CDNN site is
However, it says it is for "SF" only - which I believe means the Gen4 G17. Will this work in a G26?

It says "Cut For Ambidextrous Mag Catch for SF Model Only!", not just "For SF model only".

FWIW, I ordered the G23 mags they have listed, which has the same description as the one you linked to (here). The mags that arrived are the same mags that came with my standard Gen3 G23 from the factory.

Also just an FYI, regardless of generation, any Glock mag will work in any Glock. It's when you swap the mag catch to the right side of a Gen4, you can't use non-ambidextrous cut mags.

So, in other words: Order away!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:42:45 PM EDT

It says "Cut For Ambidextrous Mag Catch for SF Model Only!", not just "For SF model only".

FWIW, I ordered the G23 mags they have listed, which has the same description as the one you linked to (here). The mags that arrived are the same mags that came with my standard Gen3 G23 from the factory.

Also just an FYI, regardless of generation, any Glock mag will work in any Glock. It's when you swap the mag catch to the right side of a Gen4, you can't use non-ambidextrous cut mags.

So, in other words: Order away!

Cool...thanks for the clarification, NY-Shooter!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:59:11 PM EDT
There is a 1-800 number at the bottom of the link you posted try calling them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:32:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2010 6:40:12 PM EDT by marksmatter]
Originally Posted By carbine_red:
There is a 1-800 number at the bottom of the link you posted try calling them.

Sorry you got your panties in a wad with my innocent and technically-relevant question, carbine_red. Next time, should I just revert any and all technical concerns to other online merchants such as topglock.com, glockworld.com, etc?

Yeah, I know they are not in the same league, but forgive me if I'm choosy where I get my opinions from. Your input is particularly valuable AFTER another member managed to answer my question with a modicum of intelligence.

ETA: By the way, NY_Shooter, the G17 mags arrived today and they work beautifully - thanks again for the info.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:43:32 PM EDT
ETA: By the way, NY_Shooter, the G17 mags arrived today and they work beautifully - thanks again for the info.

No problem. Glad I could help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:57:04 PM EDT
Thanks for posting this..... ordered me up a couple for my 17 last night!
Top Top