Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 9:31:45 AM EDT
Does anyone know what happened to WalterGA?  I know I was away for a while too but I haven't seen him post in a long time.  I hope you knuckleheads didn't drive him off because he was a real asset to this board.
j/k about you guys being knuckleheads
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably banned like he was on GlockTalk.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Probably banned like he was on GlockTalk.

Well I hope that isn't case because he had a lot to offer.  He hasn't even logged in since April 14th.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I see him over at 1911forum.com  

I found him more amusing than anything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i sure as hell hope that the asshat is banned. he has nothing to offer but a box of paxil. it gets old and annoying.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I found him more amusing than anything.

Quoted:
i sure as hell hope that the asshat is banned. he has nothing to offer but a box of paxil. it gets old and annoying.

Damn, what did I miss?  What did he do to get banned?  I kinda liked his sarcastic sense of humor.  But then again I have a weird sort of sick and twisted sense of humor so...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
He should come over to pre-ban.com, I'm sure his humor and comments would be enjoyed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He should come over to pre-ban.com, I'm sure his humor and comments would be enjoyed.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#8]
He wasn’t banned – he ran.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top