Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
My PS 92D.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Paper box, same finish grade as the military guns (lower grade than the commercial guns) and 3 magazines, all full capacity, at a lower price than the commercial grade gun with two.

So, other than the finish and not having a purdy box it is the same?
The internals are no better or worse than the others?

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So, other than the finish and not having a purdy box it is the same?
The internals are no better or worse than the others?

The ones I have seen are all DAO.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Beretta 92 in a Police Special.  Its traditional DA/SA.  The front of the slide is marked "PS" inside of a shield.  Very nice, I like it
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have a Beretta 92 in a Police Special.  Its traditional DA/SA.  The front of the slide is marked "PS" inside of a shield.  Very nice, I like it

Mine came in a cardboard box with three factory Hi-caps and Trijicon night sights.  I really like it, especially for the price.  

MOD. 92FS-CAL 9mm Parabellum-PATENTED on the left side and
BERETTA U.S.A. CORP. ACKK. MD.-MADE IN USA      [circled]PB[/circled] on the right.  There isn't a shield or letters "PS" stamped anywhere on mine.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Look on the right side of the frame at the top of the triggerguard. There should be the letter P inside a shield.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:17:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a 92g which came like that. Blackened muzzle, steel guide rod, spring loaded decocker - no safe mode, night sights.  Super piece of work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top