Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:57:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:05:53 AM EDT
I can see getting one of those as a novelty item, but I wouldn't be caught dead "operating" with one of those.

It does look wicked, though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:05:34 PM EDT
I hear the blade detaches? Does it actually have a handle?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:00:59 AM EDT
Yes we do need one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:29:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kalash_223:
I hear the blade detaches? Does it actually have a handle?

It does detach from what CZ calls the "tactical block". No handle, just the block.

Mine was delivered today.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:25:44 PM EDT
In the close quarters a pistol is employed in it could prove useful and should the pistol suffer a failure (since it's a CZ the most likely failure is it ran out of ammo) you still have an offensive weapon in hand. Not to mention that i don't think anyones going to make a grab for it with that Ginsu sticking out the front.The bayonet is a proven and lethal close quarters weapon but it is primarily a psycological mind fuck weapon and it remains very good at that job.I can already see it,Me with 2 CZ's with fixed bayonets yelling BANZAI!!!!!!!!! as Wee Willie flaps in the breeze ( i sleep ala naturel) charging an intruder.They'll be the ones dialing 911 and i'll get sued for causing mental anguish.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:17:39 AM EDT
just don't slip and accidentally cut your little friend. although it would give the rest of us something to laugh at.

shooting and scooting is hard and shooting 2 guns at once is hard but i can't imagine how hard doing both would be.
Top Top