Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 12:36:27 PM EDT
I haven't seen any different models for different caliber Glocks, but since about everyone else makes two different sets for the guns, I figured I'd ask....

I just ordered up two sets and would like to put one on a 17, and the other on my 21.

Will I be alright with these sights on both guns?

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't.  I have a set on my 17 but I haven't checked to see where my POI is yet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]
They only make one model for all calibers. They work great on my 35.
Link Posted: 8/28/2008 2:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
How well do you guys like the warren sights?

Mike
Link Posted: 8/28/2008 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Love them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2008 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Love them, I have the tactical (black rear, tritium front) on a G26 and a G34.  They are fast and accurate on both.  I have used them in low light and no light shoot houses and they kick ass.
Link Posted: 8/30/2008 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I put the warren tactical 2 lamp set on my ccw G19 and I love them.  In low light the vertical tritium set up seems faster and more intuitive than 3 dot horizontal arrangement.  The smaller/dimmer rear lamp seems to move your focus to the brighter front sight really well.

I'm now debating whether to put the sevigny comp sights or an adjustable rear on my g34.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top