Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 12:19:46 PM EDT
WTK- My dealer just got in a P229 DAK in 9mm w/ NS. We ordered it with out the rail but it came with the rail. I have never owned a rail gun or been that fond of them, I guess I could warm up to it.

Do any of ya'll own any of the rail SIG's in either DA/SA or the DAK?

What do you think of the SIG with the rail?

Thanks for any input ya'll can provide.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I've owned and sold two P220STs and a P220R. I'm not fond of the rails. Personally I prefer the old W. Germany stamped Sigs. The newer Sigs seem to be of lower quality.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am not sure, but I don't think the DAK in the 229 is available yet without the rail. Given the current popularity of the rail, it may never be. I would keep it.

They are indeed available without rails, though they dont make many without.

I know of a place in Dallas that has a P229DAK without the rail, but its in .357sig, so if you want ,40, you're gonna have to swap barrels.

(972)-416-8530....ask for Larry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top