Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/20/2001 8:38:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2001 8:55:13 AM EDT by AR_in_the_woods]
Must be in southern kalifornia and be a private party transfer. Will pay $350 for NIB w/ 2 mags, original case and paperwork.

Thanks in advance.

AR i.t.w's
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:37:20 PM EDT
May I respectfully suggest that IMHO you are nuts.

I fired one of these once, and it easily made the list of "crummiest handguns ever." If you want more details let me know, I am probably raining on your parade as it is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:04:20 AM EDT
Thanks Chairborne_Ranger. I appreciate all comments, good or bad.

I'm still looking for one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 2:37:04 PM EDT
i owned one of those....second biggest POS i ever owned.......AMT hardballer being the first
if you got a hard on for it great,if you want a shooter look elsewhere.....quick........jmo
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 3:05:49 PM EDT
The first guy says I'm nuts, the 2nd guy mentions something about me having a hard-on. Well at least that completes the set...

I'm still looking.
Nothing wrong that a "good" smithy cannot fix. Extraction problems can be cured. The trigger can be lightened somewhat and smoothed out a lot. I've always wanted one and I'm gonna have one! Something about a mini-45 that appeals to me. The little Glock 36 just doesn't do it for me, yet.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:56:18 PM EDT
Well geez, I must have a lemon.
Mine works great, eats FMJ & Black Talons, never a hiccup. The trigger pull is a bit stout but I like that alot better for a carry gun than one with 1 or more safeties to deal with.
I do think you can get one alot cheaper than $350, IIRC I saw them in SOG's newest flyer for $239.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:07:47 AM EDT
I had one and had good results with it. I would have liked the trigger to be lighter and sights wouldn't have been a bad thing on it. I ended up trading it on a Glock 30 because I wanted higher capacity, a nicer trigger and sights!
Too bad your seller has to be in So. Cal. My gun dealer in Kansas still has mine sitting on his shelf.
Overall, I was pleased. I say forge on!

-
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:08:03 AM EDT
Coltshorty,
Where is SOG located? Do they have a website?

My problem is that it has to already be within the state of kali since it isn't on the list of "not unsafe guns" the DOJ has put together. I get a kick out of the fact that they don't dare call the guns safe, they call them "not unsafe". Legal mumbo jumbo bull.

I've seen many on gunbroker.com right around $300 but they are all out of state. To be legal I have to find one within this wonderful state. It also has to be a private party transfer since a FFL can't sell it within kali since it's not on the list.

Still looking...
Top Top