BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 9:08:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#1]
As Alexander Haig once said, "As of this moment, I am in charge."

Not that I'll let the infinite power of all those cool buttons on the right side of the screen go to my head or anything....

Happy to be here. I'm open to suggestions, unless that suggestion has to do with my opinions and where they should be stowed. In that case, I shall call on the MOD (Moderator Of Death) powers that I have been granted and smitest thou verily, and whatnot.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome!
im reading up on the isoceles...
ill have to get myself some pointers from the "guru" at the next shoot.
btw there is a write-up American Handgunner that is serving as my reference for technique.  ill have to see how well i implement at the range
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Mojo was dipping homemade pate' using the Isoceles stance at my place over the weekend.  

So very very funny!

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
What I know, I'm happy to share as long as everyone understands that knowing it isn't the same as being able to teach it well.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top