Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2012 7:01:55 PM EDT
I came across this company http://www.versacarry.com/ while looking for holsters for my Glock 30. I ended up ordering one for my PM9 instead. So far, it seems like a cool idea and works good, only issue (so far) was slow shipping.
Does anyone else have any experience with these guys and their products? Thanks

Cheers,
Tom
Link Posted: 6/19/2012 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience, but here is a good review...here
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny, I just bought the 380 XS for my Ruger LCP. Local gun shop just had a order come in. I had never seen these before and I said for $20 I'll give it a shot. It is the Gen II model and it is the easiest, lightest IWB for a small auto I have seen. I am not using the supplied trigger guard. I'll let you know how I really like it after carrying it for a few days. One drawback is you can't put the gun back in the holster without removing the holster from the belt first.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
So they finally added a trigger guard of some sort, then screwed it up by only having it cover one side. This was a stupid idea when they invented it and it's still a stupid idea. Let's stick something in the barrel of a loaded gun.....great idea. What happens if the little post breaks and gets stuck in the barrel? Then let's leave the trigger unguarded, forcing you to either carry without a round in the chamber, or carry in an unsafe manner (one side does not a trigger guard make). That's gonna be great when the trigger catches on something and torches off a round through the post wedged in the barrel and through your junk or your thigh.

If you want something small, get the raven vanguard 2. It's actually a safe method of carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top