Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2012 7:01:55 PM EDT
I came across this company http://www.versacarry.com/ while looking for holsters for my Glock 30. I ended up ordering one for my PM9 instead. So far, it seems like a cool idea and works good, only issue (so far) was slow shipping.
Does anyone else have any experience with these guys and their products? Thanks

Cheers,
Tom
Link Posted: 6/19/2012 8:22:26 PM EDT
No experience, but here is a good review...here
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:05:17 PM EDT
Funny, I just bought the 380 XS for my Ruger LCP. Local gun shop just had a order come in. I had never seen these before and I said for $20 I'll give it a shot. It is the Gen II model and it is the easiest, lightest IWB for a small auto I have seen. I am not using the supplied trigger guard. I'll let you know how I really like it after carrying it for a few days. One drawback is you can't put the gun back in the holster without removing the holster from the belt first.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:58:20 PM EDT
So they finally added a trigger guard of some sort, then screwed it up by only having it cover one side. This was a stupid idea when they invented it and it's still a stupid idea. Let's stick something in the barrel of a loaded gun.....great idea. What happens if the little post breaks and gets stuck in the barrel? Then let's leave the trigger unguarded, forcing you to either carry without a round in the chamber, or carry in an unsafe manner (one side does not a trigger guard make). That's gonna be great when the trigger catches on something and torches off a round through the post wedged in the barrel and through your junk or your thigh.

If you want something small, get the raven vanguard 2. It's actually a safe method of carry.
Top Top