Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 9:22:06 PM EDT
What is a CZ-75B frame worth?
Its the entire lower unit with all parts in standard matte (painted) finish.
All it needs is a complete upper.  I had one offered to me for $150 today.  Guy lost the upper unit in some accident so only has the lower.  

Is the $150 a fair price?  Can I buy just the upper?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Can I buy just the upper?

I believe if you czech with CZ-USA that you will find that they will not sell "just an upper".  However, you could buy the Kadet .22 kit and have a complete CZ in .22 caliber.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is a CZ-75B frame worth?
Its the entire lower unit with all parts in standard matte (painted) finish.
All it needs is a complete upper.  I had one offered to me for $150 today.  Guy lost the upper unit in some accident so only has the lower.  

Is the $150 a fair price?  Can I buy just the upper?

It's probably worth it, I'm not sure I'd give that for it though. Unless you run into a heck of a deal on a Kadet conversion, you won't have any bargain. $150 for your lower then another $200 at least for the upper and you're already at 350 bucks. If you look around I'd bet you could find yourself a complete CZ for that.

Rick
SGF, Mo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top