Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2014 11:44:06 PM EDT
Where would a guy find a couple of these instock for normal or close to it prices??

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:11:17 AM EDT
Really no clue what the LE models are going for as a NORMAL price, but the LEO model is selling from this website: http://www.knesekguns.com/commercial/HK-VP9-9mm-with-Three-15rd-Magazines-and-Night-Sights-700009LE-A5 for much cheaper than what's on Gunbroker. $720. Still super high, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:24:53 AM EDT
If you mean the LE model that comes with night sights see the post above.  If you mean night sights that you can place on your VP9, any P 30 sight will work.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:15:18 AM EDT
Thanks, I'll check them out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 3:44:47 PM EDT
The P30 sights fit the VP9, so if you are unable to, you could buy a set of the VP9 night sights.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:33:04 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
The P30 sights fit the VP9, so if you are unable to, you could buy a set of the VP9 night sights.
View Quote

I believe he means VP9s with night sights, but I've been know to be wrong on occasion...
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:19:02 PM EDT
I grabbed some Trijicon HD's for the P30 from Optics Planet.  Fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:46:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By slipjett:

I believe he means VP9s with night sights, but I've been know to be wrong on occasion...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slipjett:
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:

It happens to the best of us.  I'm afraid I wasn't clear in my post, he could by a set of the P30 night sights to add to the VP9.

However, I've seen a shop in Birmingham that has the model he's looking for with 2 mags and night sights priced in the mid $600s.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:35:43 PM EDT
Found and picked one up today in San Angelo, TX.
Holy shit the trigger is so much better than my P30s.

Gonna dump the two P30s I have left and pick up another one of these.

Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top