Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 9:38:03 PM EDT
For all you VMII wearers, how many of you use the tuckable clips and how well do they work?

Thanks,

Cavu
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
They are a real mother to use, but they do serve the purpose.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered them w/ my VMII, tried them once, didn't like 'em, and have never used them again.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I ordered them w/ my VMII, tried them once, didn't like 'em, and have never used them again.

What was the problem with them?  I have a VMII but didn't order any of the kydex clips with it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]
They pulled my pants around the outline of the holster.  The clips were concealed okay under the belt, and the gun was concealed under the shirt that was tucked over it, but there was this funny bulge in my pants where the holster sat.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm with Gloftoe.  I have a VMII but I didn't get the clips.  I LOVE this holster, but there are times I wish I could tuck in a shirt.  So I am honestly curious as to how well they work, and what are the specific problems in their use.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Same here got the VMII but no clip and have been thinking of ordering..
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They pulled my pants around the outline of the holster.  The clips were concealed okay under the belt, and the gun was concealed under the shirt that was tucked over it, but there was this funny bulge in my pants where the holster sat.  

May I ask what you carry?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top