Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/28/2003 7:17:55 PM EST
I want to use my hi-cap Glock 22 mags in a Glock 17- what do I have to do to the feed lips?

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:15:26 AM EST
heeeellllloooooo, anybody out there?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:26:55 PM EST
Push the feed lips together slightly.

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:42:13 PM EST
I guess I could use a 9mm glock mag to see how far to move them. I'm really scared of messing up a Glock mag- what do you use to compress the lips?

A channel lock pliers and a rag sounds ideal to me, but I'm not sure if the plastic outside the metal will interfere w/ feeding.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:25:11 AM EST
I might be able to help you out with that. I've got a small vice we can use to do it very slowly and a little at a time.
Top Top