Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:35:49 AM EDT
If I buy a used glock does the factory still honor the warranty?  Is it lifetime?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If I buy a used glock does the factory still honor the warranty?  Is it lifetime?

Yes and yes.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
By the book, Glocks only have a 1 year warranty.  But I have never heard of Glock refusing warranty service unless the gun was obviously abused or something.  Like blown up with improper reloads.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Some time ago I purchased a used police turn-in G19. It had many failures to eject. I called Glock and sent it to them still dirty. In only a couple of days I received back my gun. It was clean, fixed and in a new tupper ware box with accessories! The Glock service is fantastic and the G19 is perfect.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:09:20 AM EDT
[#4]
There have been several examples posted where a member has purchased a used or trade in Glock and Glock still honored the warranty. The most you might have to pay is shipping to GA.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some time ago I purchased a used police turn-in G19. It had many failures to eject. I called Glock and sent it to them still dirty. In only a couple of days I received back my gun. It was clean, fixed and in a new tupper ware box with accessories! The Glock service is fantastic and the G19 is perfect.

You like your trade-in ?  I just got one ... I figured, heck, you cant hurt a Glock from shooting it! Why buy a new one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top