Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:08:38 PM EDT
I just picked up a really nice Glock 30 with three 10 round mags all having Pierce extensions. It came with the orginal box, manual and test fire cartridge. It was from a private owner who was the orginal buyer. I paid $410.

Did I do okay or did I get hosed?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say you did well. Congrats, and let us know how she shoots!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd say you did well. Congrats, and let us know how she shoots!

+1

factory or night sights?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
No standard steelies. It came with 4 not three mags two which where brand new...I think it was a good deal. I never see G30's for sale used and like I said this one is real cherry. The guy bought this one, opted for a H&K Tactical .45 ACP ( Guess he saw "Collateral" a few times) Carried it for a weekend, on Monday went to the chiropractor for the hip and back pain. Went out and bought another G30 with a light rail and is looking to sell his H&K.. When you've got money to burn it must be nice, but then again I think I benefitted. Any recomendations on practice  and defense ammo for my new addition?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a good deal.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had good results with WWB value packs from Wal-Mart. $19 and some change for 100 rounds.  My carry ammo is 230 grain PMC Starfires.  Very accurate in my 30.  When you get a chance, pick up some G-21 mags.  You can use them in your 30 and get 3 more rounds.  I carry 2 of these in an uncle mikes case.

Have fun.....Going to shoot mine tomorrow...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
And the 9rd magazines are great for hiding your G30 under just a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:58:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Do most of you use Kydex or leather holsters with your G30'ds for CCW?. If this shoots as good as I think it will, I might have to go "all in" and buy my first Mitch Rosen Holster.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top